Home | Daily Quiz | Daily Current Affairs Quiz 14-05-2020
1. With reference to Direct Seeding of Rice (DSR), consider the following:
Which of the statements given above are correct?
2. In context to Fluorometer device which is recently seen in news, consider the following:
3. Consider the following, with regard to Melamine:
4. India and Chinese troops recently had a face off at the Naku La sector. It is located in which of the following state/UT?
5. Consider the following statements:
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
6. Consider the following Pairs:
Which of the pairs given above are correct?
7. Consider the following statements regarding the ‘Raisina Dialogue’.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
8. Consider the following Countries:
Which of the countries given above is/are member states of Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)?
9. Consider the following statements with reference to ‘Hormuz Peace Initiative’:
Choose the correct statement using the code given below:
10. In which of the following state(s), both the eastern and western Dedicated Freight Corridors pass through?
Select the correct answer using the code given below.