What is Green New Deal (GND)? Discuss its prospects for India’s ailing economy.
Structure of answer:
- Introduction (Importance of concept).
- What is GND?
- Explain its proposal.
- Discuss how The Green New Deal could work in India too, allowing for a qualitative difference to the economy. (Get points from recent current affairs and explain in depth.
- Way forward (How to overcome the issue.
- It is a big, bold transformation of the economy to tackle the twin crises of inequality and climate change.
- It would mobilize vast public resources to help us transition from an economy built on exploitation and fossil fuels to one driven by dignified work and clean energy.
- A Green New Deal would help us swiftly transition to a clean energy economy. … Clean air and water: A Green New Deal would replace lead pipes, clean up hazardous waste sites, and reduce toxic air and water pollution from oil, gas, and coal.
- The Green New Deal is a congressional resolution that lays out a grand plan for tackling climate change.
- No, the Green New Deal doesn’t aim to end air travel, as Florida Sen.
//php comments_template(); ?>