2nd WORLD INTEGRATED MEDICINE FORUM 2019 TO BE HELD IN GOA FROM JAN 23
In News :
- Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH will inaugurate the 2nd World Integrated Medicine Forum 2019 on the ‘Regulation of Homeopathic Medical Products; Advancing global collaboration’ organized on 23-25 January 2019 at Goa.
Themes for the Forum 2019 :
- The forum is organised by Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, under the Ministry of AYUSH.
The themes of the forum are :
- Regulatory collaborations.
- Converging on minimum regulatory & legal standards.
- Advancing safety and quality standards.
- Regulatory trend towards standardization and minimizing complexity.
- Recognizing homeopathy as a distinct holistic medical system and Veterinary homoeopathy.
- The World Integrated Medicine Forum 2019 will explore and illustrate the potential benefits and pitfalls of bi-lateral/multilateral collaboration and advance global cooperation on a synergistic basis.
Vision of the Forum 2019 :
- The increasing demand for homeopathic products by patients and health care providers worldwide needs to be underpinned by appropriate regulatory frameworks which respect the national context as well as benefit from experiences and collaboration at an international level.
World Integrated Medicine Forum :
- World Integrated Medicine Forum aims to develop an evidence-based Traditional and Integrated Systems of Medicine by promoting public-private co-operation.
//php comments_template(); ?>