4th GLOBAL DIGITAL HEALTH PARTNERSHIP SUMMIT
- Union Health Ministry has inaugurated the ‘4th Global Digital Health Partnership Summit’ in New Delhi.
4th Global Digital Health Partnership Summit:
- The global intergovernmental meeting on digital health is hosted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in collaboration with WHO and the Global Digital Health Partnership (GDHP).
- The Conclave discussed the implication of digital health interventions to health services accessibility, quality and affordability and explores ways of leveraging digital health technologies to strengthen the healthcare delivery systems globally.
Electronic Health Record (EHR) in India:
- India has embraced digital health to achieve the targets of UHC.
- A “National Resource Centre for EHR Standards” has also been set up in order to augment facilitation for adoption of the notified EHR Standards.
- Indian government has notified health informatics standards and approved Metadata & Data Standards for enabling seamless exchange of information across care providers.
- It aims to make these systems interoperable and to build electronic health records of citizens.
- India took the world stage at the 71st World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland by successfully introducing and unanimous adoption of Resolution on Digital Health.
- The Global Digital Health Partnership (GDHP) is an international collaboration of governments, government agencies and multinational organisations.
- It is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of their citizens through the best use of evidence-based digital technologies. Governments are making significant investments to harness the power of technology and foster innovation and public-private partnerships that support high quality, sustainable health and care for all.
- The GDHP facilitates global collaboration and co-operation in the implementation of digital health services.
//php comments_template(); ?>