BILATERAL JOINT EXERCISE BETWEEN INDIA, OMAN TO BEGIN FROM MAR 12
- The third edition of the bilateral joint exercise between India and Oman, Al Nagah 2019 will begin from 12th of this month at Jabel Al Akhdar Mountains in Oman.
- It will continue till 25th of March. In the exercise, both the armies will exchange expertise and experience in tactics, weapon handling and firing.
- Defence Ministry in a release said, the aim of this exercise is to enhance interoperability in counter terrorist operations in semi urban mountainous terrain.
- India-Oman bilateral security ties have continued to develop since the beginning of India-Oman Joint Military Cooperation meetings in 2006.
- The exercise will go a long way in enchaining understanding of capabilities and strengthening camaraderie between both the Armies.
//php comments_template(); ?>