BUSINESS STANDARD Exim Bank funded projects in Rawanda
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said Exim Bank has provided soft loans of USD 266.60 million to Rawanda for various projects.
- The funding is done in 3 separate tranches to support agricultural projects, development of special economic zones (SEZs) and for financing road projects.
- USD 66.60 million will be funded for the Base-Butaro-Kidaho Road Project.
- The funding for the projects has been done in 3 distinct tranches. The names of the projects are as follows:
- for supporting agricultural projects
- for the development of Special Economic Zones (SEZs)
- for financing road projects in Rwanda.
//php comments_template(); ?>