What is cloud computing? Discuss its advantage and disadvantage
Structure of answer:
- Introduction (General information about Cloud computing).
- What is cloud computing?
- What are its types?
- Advantages and disadvantages.
- How does it help?
- About: Cloud computing is the delivery of different services through the Internet. These resources include tools and applications like data storage, servers, databases, networking, and software.
- Cloud computing is named as such because the information being accessed is found remotely in the cloud or a virtual space.
- Companies that provide cloud services enable users to store files and applications on remote servers and then access all the data via the Internet.
- This means the user is not required to be in a specific place to gain access to it, allowing the user to work remotely.
- Types: The highest clouds in the atmosphere are cirrocumulus, cirrus, and cirrostratus. Cumulonimbus clouds can also grow to be very high.
- Mid-levelclouds include altocumulus and altostratus. The lowest clouds in the atmosphere are stratus, cumulus, and stratocumulus.
//php comments_template(); ?>