DOJ TO DELIVER E-COURTS SERVICES TO LITIGANT PUBLIC THROUGH ITS CSCS
In News :
- In order to provide efficient and time-bound access to the Courts services to litigant public, the Department of Justice has decided to deliver e-Courts services to them through around 2 lakh Common Service Centres (CSCs).
- To ensure affordability, Department of Justice has decided not to charge any fee from the customers for e-Courts related services delivered through CSCs.
- However, towards cost of service, CSCs have been authorized to charge five rupees for any of the 23 services available on Courts portal.
- An official release said, so far around 17 thousand district and subordinate courts have become IT-enabled.
- It said e-Courts services have now been successfully rolled out through SMS, email, mobile app and other platforms which are benefiting millions of litigants and advocates.
//php comments_template(); ?>