Geological display boards set up at 2 places
- The Geological Survey of India (GSI) North Eastern Region (NER) installed two geological display boards at two important sites — Mawmluh cave and Therriaghat, Sobhar in East Khasi district in Meghalaya.
- The boards are unveiled at Meghalaya’s two important geological sites namely Mawmluh cave and Therriaghat, Sobhar in East Khasi Hill District.
- These geological display boards with geo-scientific information will help in creating awareness among visiting tourists, students and general public.
- They will help preserve site and also help future generation will be aware of such geological developments.
- GSI is the organisation that studies various aspects of the Earth forming processes and evolution of life.
- GSI is also the primary custodian of the rocks and fossils of the country.
//php comments_template(); ?>