Global Mobility Summit
22, Jul 2018
- NITI Aayog, in collaboration with various ministries and industry partners, is organising ‘MOVE: Global Mobility Summit’ in New Delhi.
- This Summit will help drive Government’s goals for vehicle electrification, renewable energy integration and job growth and also speed up India’s transition to a clean energy economy.
- Participants include both government and non-government organisations.
The six tracks or themes for the Summit will focus on:
1. Asset Utilization and Services
2. Comprehensive Electrification
3. Alternative Energy
4. Reinventing Public Transit
5. Logistics and Goods Transport
6. Data Analytics and Mobility
The Expo will feature exciting future technologies and cutting edge innovations which will shape the mobility paradigm, showcasing India’s push towards transformative mobility solutions. will offer a first-hand perspective on automotive solutions, upcoming trends in the logistics sector.