Govt launches Web – Wonder Women Campaign
- Govt launches Web- Wonder Women Campaign.
- The government launched Web- Wonder Women Campaign to celebrate the exceptional achievements of women who have influenced and impacted society through social media.
Aim of the Campaign:
- The Campaign aims to recognize the fortitude of Indian women stalwarts from across the globe who have used the power of social media to run positive campaigns to steer a change in society.
- Indian women have always been enterprising and have created a positive impact on society with their hard work, experience and knowledge.
Web- Wonder Women Campaign:
- The campaign is to specially honour and encourage such voices that have in their own capacity driven a positive impact on social media platforms.
- The WCD Ministry in collaboration with Breakthrough and Twitter India has started this campaign.
- The Campaign invites entries from across the world till 31st of this month. Indian-origin women, working or settled anywhere in the world, are eligible for nomination.
- The shortlisted entries will be open for public voting on Twitter and the finalists will be selected by a specialized panel of judges.
//php comments_template(); ?>