INDIA, ARGENTINA TO ELEVATE MULTI-FACETED COOPERATION TO STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- India and Argentina have decided to elevate their multi-faceted cooperation to a strategic partnership with a focus on key areas for the prosperity of both countries. This was said in a joint statement issued after the delegation level talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President of Argentina, Mauricio Macri in New Delhi.
- It said both sides expressed their satisfaction at the mutually beneficial cooperation and partnership.
- They noted that new spheres of cooperation in areas of mutual interest have been identified and modalities worked out for further strengthening and expanding the bilateral relationship.
- Mr Modi and Mr Macri agreed to further explore avenues of space collaboration, including in such areas as satellite building and launch.
- Both the leaders welcomed the signing of the MoU in Defence Cooperation and tasked their relevant ministries to work towards its robust implementation.
- India and Argentina signed ten MoUs in several areas, including Defence, Civil nuclear, Tourism, pharmaceuticals and agriculture.
- An MOU on Cooperation and Collaboration between Prasar Bharti and the Federal System of Media and Public Contents of Argentina were also inked.
//php comments_template(); ?>