India says, Pakistan has not addressed concerns raised by it over Kartarpur corridor
- India today said Pakistan has not addressed the concerns raised by it over the Kartarpur corridor.
- Briefing media in New Delhi, External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said India has sought clarification from Pakistan on certain issues but these concerns have not been addressed by Islamabad.
- He stressed that India remains committed to realise the aspirations of people which flow out of pending demand of Indian pilgrims to visit Kartarpur Sahib using the corridor.
- He added that New Delhi had also shared concerns on reports that controversial elements have been appointed by Pakistan to a committee which was to be associated with Kartarpur corridor.
- He said this is the reason that India decided to postpone the meeting between the two countries, which had been scheduled for 2nd of April to discuss the Kartarpur Corridor.
//php comments_template(); ?>