INDIA’S FASTEST INDIGENOUS TRAIN RENAMED AS VANDE BHARAT EXPRESS
- India’s fastest indigenous train which will run from Delhi to Varanasi has been named as Vande Bharat Express.
- It was named Train 18 and now it has been given a new name after taking suggestions from the general public.
- It is a train built completely in India by Indian engineers in a span of 18 months and it is an example that it is possible to make world-class trains under Make in India.
- The 16-coach train has been built by the Integral Coach Factory, Chennai and cover the distance in 8 hours.
- It is also energy efficient and the first locomotive-less train in the country. The train will be fully air-conditioned and will stop at Kanpur and Allahabad.
- The Railway Board to scale up its production to reduce its overall cost and once the country will have surplus production, it will be exported as well.
Vande Bharat Express runs between
- a. delhi and Varanasi
- b. delhi and Mumbai
- c. Nagpur to ahmedabad
- d. kolkatta to hyderabad
//php comments_template(); ?>