INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION ON WORLD HOMOEOPATHY DAY
09, Apr 2019
Prelims level : World Homoeopathy Day Mains level : International Events
Why in News?
- A two-day convention is being organised on 9-10th April 2019 by the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous research organisation, Ministry of AYUSH on the occasion of the World Homoeopathy Day at Dr. Ambedkar International Centre in New
- The World Homoeopathy Day is observed to commemorate the birth anniversary of the founder of Homoeopathy, Dr. Christian Fredrich Samuel
- With an aim to recognise exemplary work in Homoeopathy, AYUSH awards relating toHomoeopathy for Life Time Achievement, Best Teacher, Young Scientist and Best Research paper will be conferred on this occasion.Homoeopathy (STSH) and four students for ‘Quality MD Dissertation in Homoeopathy’.
- To education with research. The vision behind the agreement would be to provide impetus to MOU’s will be signed with two more PG Homoeopathic Colleges with an effort to link
- This WHD, 24 students will be awarded scholarships under the Short Term Studentship in research infrastructure, which, in turn, further orient the students towards research.
- A wide range of topics will be covered in the convention like Linking education and clinical practice with research, Homoeopathic Education: Research component, Utilisation of existing research by clinicians , Drug Development & Validation, Research initiatives by students under Studentship & MD Scholarship schemes , Documented clinical experiences, Homoeopathy in public health, Fortifying theories and clinical practice with research, Road ahead for Homoeopathy, Skill development in scientific writing, Strengthening research infrastructure in educational organisations, Drug Provings and Guidelines for Publishing Research.