Mobile App NIRYAT Mitra
Why in News?
- Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry has launched Niryat Mitra mobile application for exporters and importers of the country.
Niryat Mitra mobile app:
- The Niryat Mitra mobile app has been developed by the Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO), the largest exporters’ organisation of the country.
- The app provides wide range of information required to undertake international trade from the policy provisions for export and import, applicable GST rate, available export incentives, tariff and market access requirements.
- The app works internally to map the ITC HS code of other countries with that of India and provides all the required data without the users bothering about the HS code of any country.
- The most interesting part is that all the information is available at tariff line.
- It also makes available the export promotion programmes organised by FIEO and provides opportunity to the industry to participate in them, thus, helping and encouraging artisans, cottage, micro, small, medium enterprises to plan for exports.
Promoting Ease of Doing Business
- The exports are showing good sign and registering increase at the rate of 20%.
- The app will provide big opportunity to everybody and help promote export interests in the country.
- The Human Resource tool of the app enables candidates with interest in the international trade sector to register and apply against the vacancies arising in the sector.
- Companies can also search the profiles of the candidates and engage them.
//php comments_template(); ?>