National Testing Agency Launched Mobile App
Why in News?
- National Testing Agency launched Mobile App through which students can practice mock tests.
- Through the app students can practice or take mock tests on their own computers or smartphones.
- NTA has established a network of more than 4000 Test Practice Centres (TPCs) to acquaint the aspirants, especially those from rural areas with Computer Based Tests (CBTs) to ensure that no student is disadvantaged due to lack of resources.
- Students across the country can register themselves online at NTA Website or ‘NTA Students App’ for visiting the TPCs.
- The services are provided to the students free of cost.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts entrance examinations for admission in higher educational institutions in the country.
- It will be society registered under Indian Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- Its main purpose is to bring reforms in the education system
- Establishment of NTA will free CBSE, AICTE and other agencies from conducting various exams and enable them to focus on their core areas and work on improving the quality of education
- Initially, the CBSE staff will be deployed in this department and but later on the specialised people will be hired in the NTA.
//php comments_template(); ?>