- The President’s visit to the central European countries of Cyprus, Czech Republic and Bulgaria.
- The Central Europe is of Vital importance to India as it is our strategic Partner’s
- Cyprus was the first country in the European Union to support India’s Candidature to NSG and also supported the Civil Nuclear agreement.
India Bulgaria Relation’s:
- In the mid – 1954, Preliminary Negotiations were held between Bulgaria and India in Moscow, and diplomatic relations were established in December 1954.
- Bulgaria opened a diplomatic mission in New Delhi in April 1955 and was reorganised into an embassy in March 1961.
- The Embassy in New Delhi is jointly accredited to Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Bhutan and also observes SAARC.
- It also has consulates in Hyderabad, Kolkata and Bombay.
- India has an embassy in Sofia which is also accredited to Macedonia.
- India Gandhi became the first Indian Prime Minister to visit Bulgaria and Todor Zhikov was the first Bulgaria Prime Minister to visit India.
- India has various agreements like agreement for economic scientific and technical cooperation.
- It is occupied by eastern Balkan Peninsula, Bordering Greece and Turkey to the South, Romania to the North , Macedonia and Serbia to the west.
- The Balkar Mountains run laterally through the middle of the country.
- The Climate is influenced by continental airmass and Mediterranean climate and combined with barrier effect of its mountain.
India – Czech Relations:
- Czech Republic is a Central European country, a member of European Union, the organisation of economic cooperation and development.
- During the cold war era the Czechoslovakia has Been influenced by Soviet Union.
- The Mutually agreed Peacefully dissolution of Czechoslovakia into Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- The Czech was more allied to west ideology and followed the first steps of Capitalism which proved successful.
- The Czech joined NATO in 1999, and European union in 2004 and held the presidency of European Union.
- It is a land – lacked country, bordered by Poland and Germany on the North west and North East, Austria on south and Slovakia on South -east.
- Water from the land locked country flows to the North Sea, Baltic Sea and Black Sea.
- The Climate is temperature continental with warm summers and cold cloudy and snowy winter’s.
//php comments_template(); ?>