No Talks With Pakistan
- India called off a meeting between External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj with her Pakistani counterpart Shah Mehmood Qureshi in New York said.
- India accepted Pakistan’s proposal for talks between the Foreign Ministers on the sidelines of the ongoing annual U.N. General Assembly session in New York.
- A press release from the MEA said, “Since yesterday’s announcement of a meeting between the Foreign Ministers of India and Pakistan in New York later this month, two deeply disturbing developments have taken place.
- The latest brutal killings of our security personnel by Pakistan-based entities and the recent release of a series of 20 postage stamps by Pakistan glorifying a terrorist and terrorism confirm that Pakistan will not mend its ways.
- Moreover the stamps were sold in public which Cleary exposes the intent of Pakistan to glamourize terrorism and portraying the terrorist as the martyr and victims of Indian security forces.
- Adding to this episode there are 3 more deaths of Jammu and Kashmir policemen by infiltrators.
Situation in Pakistan
- Even though the newly elected President of Pakistan evinced interest in talks with India, He is just an other puppet in the hands of the Pakistan army.
- In fact the Pakistan army controls the foreign affairs which time and again reiterated by many diplomats and intellectuals.
- Dialogue with a puppet cannot and will not yield results and India should try to engage with the Pakistan army.
How to deal the situation
- It is evident that Pakistan is in no mood to change its opinion on Jammu and Kashmir to buy peace with India so we should deal this with heavy hand.
- We should prepare our defense in such a way that no one dares to infiltrate our borders.
- Moreover ISI is giving more money to kill the Jammu and Kashmir police and other security personnel.
- It is encouraging terrorist groups like Laskar-e-taiba, Jaish-e-mohammed ect to carry terror attacks on the soil.
- When the army personnel pursue terrorist the people of Jammu and Kashmir are pelting stones on the security personnel. Pakistan is trying to de-moralize the people of India.
- So the first focus should be on de-radicalizing the population, especially the youth.
- Diplomatic solutions were successful, like isolating Pakistan and using SAARC as a platform to launch protest against Pakistan.
As our Honorable Prime Minister said “Terror and Talks will not go together” , so we should not engage with Pakistan until a evident action is taken against the terrorist groups and strong defense should be built to counter every infiltration and to some extent surgical strikes to thwart the terrorist outpost is the requirement of the day.