PM MODI INAUGURATES PETROTECH-2019
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 11, 2019 inaugurated the 13th International Oil and Gas Conference – PETROTECH-2019 at India Expo Centre in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The Prime Minister also addressed the inaugural session of the event.
- India is the third largest consumer of crude oil and petroleum products and the government has taken several measures to provide energy for all.
PETROTECH – 2019:
- The three-day mega event, which will be held from February 10-12, 2019, is considered to be India’s flagship hydrocarbon conference.
- It will showcase the recent market and investor-friendly developments in India’s oil and gas sector.
- It is expected to witness participation from over 95 Energy Ministers from partner countries and 7000 delegates from around 70 countries.
- The 13th International Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition is being organized under the aegis of the Union Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Along with the Conference, the event will have a concurrent exhibition spread over 20,000 square meters at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida.
- The exhibition will have over 13 country pavilions and around 750 exhibitors from over 40 countries, with exclusive areas on the Make in India and Renewable Energy theme.
- The Prime Minister had said then that his vision for India’s energy future includes four pillars: energy access, energy efficiency, energy sustainability and energy security.
- He had also invited the global hydrocarbon companies to come and Make in India and assured them that India’s motto is to replace Red Tape with Red Carpet.
//php comments_template(); ?>