How Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) is a vision for the empowerment of needy sections? And also explain their objectives.
Structure of the answer:
- Introduction (About scheme).
- Objectives of the scheme.
- Who are the beneficiaries?
- What is EWS, LIG and MIG?
- What are the key domains to be focused?
- Methods of implementation.
- What? Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY), a Government of India initiative for the empowerment of deprived sections, aims to achieve integrated development of selected villages through convergent implementation of all relevant Central and State schemes.
- Eligibility: under CLSS (MIG-I) Scheme. You must not own a pucca house either in his/her name or in the name of any member of his/her family in any part of India. You must not have availed any central/state assistance under any housing scheme from Government of India
- How does it work? The government has set a target of one crores houses in urban areas under the PMAY, launched by prime minister Narendra Modi.
- It aims to provide ‘Housing for All’ by 2022, by providing financial assistance to beneficiaries.
- The Indian government will provide an interest subsidy of 6.5% on housing loans availed by the beneficiaries for a period of 15 years from the commencement of their loan tenure.
- This scheme can well be termed as a Pro-women scheme due to its preference over to the female applicants in the family.
- During the allocation of houses under the scheme of PMAY, the preference in allocating the ground floors will be given to the senior citizens and to the differently-abled.
- All the houses built under PMYA scheme would be carried out through technology and will have eco-friendly compliance.
//php comments_template(); ?>