Sino-India IT and DT Industry Cooperation Forum 2019 was held in Guiyang, China
30, May 2019
Prelims level : Mains level :
- To create a new chapter in India-China cooperation in the new era of digital transition, 2019 Sino-India IT and DT Industry Cooperation Forum was held on 27th May in Guiyang, China.
- The objective was to create a new chapter in India-China cooperation in the new era of the digital transition.
- To make progress and boost development, the big data, and artificial intelligence, the countries need to have in-depth exchanges.
- NIIT Technology, Shanghai signed cooperation agreements with Guizhou University and Guiyang Education Bureau.
- The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) has also opened an Information Technology (IT) corridor for the purpose of better exchanges between two countries in the IT sector.
- The idea is also to help Indian companies especially small and medium enterprises to connect with China businesses looking for partners in the IT sector.
This event was held on the sidelines of the International Big Data Industry Expo 2019. The 4-day event is being attended by 448 enterprises from 59 different countries