SMRITI IRANI LAUNCHES INDIA SIZE PROJECT IN MUMBAI
- Union Minister of Textiles launched the India Size project in Mumbai.
- A first-of-its-kind project in the history of the country, India Size aims to arrive at a standard Indian Size for the ready-to-wear clothing industry, on the lines of the standardized sizes available in countries such as the USA and the UK.
- A size chart that is specific to Indian consumers’ measurements will be developed.
- This will help Indian apparel manufacturers to tailor their cuts closer to the actual body measurements of consumers.
- The India Size project will benefit manufacturers, consumers and will also generate data for textile ministry.
//php comments_template(); ?>