STANDARD BUSINESS India, Netherlands to strengthen ties
- India and the Netherlands discussed ways to strengthen bilateral political and economic ties, including boosting cooperation at the United Nations.
- The two countries held Foreign Office Consultations with the Indian side led by A Gitesh Sarma, Secretary (West), Ministry of External Affairs.
- Johanna (Yoka) Brandt, Secretary General, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, lead the Dutch delegation.
- India and the Netherlands share a multi-faceted relationship.
- The two nations used the dialogue exchange as an opportunity to review the entire extent of bilateral relations, including political, economic, commercial, scientific and cultural cooperation.
- They exchanged views on regional and multilateral issues, including cooperation at the United Nations and other international forum.
- India welcomed the participation of the Netherlands as the partner country for the 25th edition of the CII-DST Tech Summit scheduled to be held in New Delhi in October 2019.
- The two nations also underlined the importance of sustaining exchanges at all levels, including the high level.
//php comments_template(); ?>