Union Cabinet approves MoC between India and Kyrgyzstan
13, Jun 2019
Prelims level : Mains level :
- The Union Cabinet has approved a Memorandum of Collaboration, MoC between India and Kyrgyzstan for collaborative research work on High Altitude Biology and Medicine.
- The MoC will help in understanding the physical and mental picture of soldiers at high altitude and mitigate the related maladies by using Yoga practice, herbals and neutraceuticals.
- The Cabinet has also approved a Memorandum of Understanding in the field of Legal Metrology between India and Kyrgyzstan. The MoU will be signed on the sidelines of the upcoming SCO summit.
- It was also apprised of an MoU on the cooperation between India and Bolivia on cooperation regarding Bioceanic Railway Integration Corridor Project. The MoU will facilitate the exchange of information, expert meetings, technical visits and implementation of jointly agreed cooperation projects.
- The Cabinet was apprised of a Memorandum of Understanding on the cooperation between Research Designs and Standards Organisation, under the Ministry of Railways and Railway Research Institute, Russia.
- The MoU will facilitate the exchange of information, expert meetings, and implementation of jointly agreed cooperation projects.