UNION MINISTER FOR COMMERCE AND INDUSTRIES INAUGURATED THE 10th EDITION OF THE INDIA RUBBER EXPO – 2019
In News :
//php comments_template(); ?>
- Union Minister for Commerce and Industries inaugurated the 10th edition of the India Rubber Expo – 2019 in Mumbai.
- The rubber industry will continue to grow faster, create more employment opportunities, increase exports and add to the economic output of India.
- The government is working on a comprehensive technology strategy to increase India’s economy and improve ease of doing business at the micro level.
- The government is working to increase India’s exports and in the last 13-14 months, India’s exports have achieved almost 10% growth.
- The India Rubber Expo is Asia’s largest rubber expo. The event offers a unique opportunity for Indian companies to meet and collaborate with overseas companies.