Vision Document For North East 2022
- The North Eastern Region (NER) of India, spread across the 8 States namely Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura, is a captivating blend of natural beauty, rich cultural heritage and abundant natural resources.
- On 30 July 2017, the digital resource and capacity scenario of the NER received a major push with the announcement at Guwahati (Assam) by Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Hon’ble Minister of Electronics & Information Technology and Law & Justice, regarding the vision for ‘Digital North East 2022’.
- Ministry of Electronics and IT in consultation with Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, Department of Telecommunications of the Government of India, Information Technology departments of the North East States, State Informatics Officers and State e-Mission Teams, Non-Government Organizations and experts from North East has formulated a vision document for ‘Digital North East 2022’.
- The policy touches the crucial pillars of Digital infrastructure, Digital service, and Digital empowerment.
- Aims to promote manufacturing of electronics devices and circuits, IT/ITES and BPO industries.
- Promotion of digital payment, start-ups, cyber security and Innovation.
- The Vision Document aims to provide a roadmap for translating the vision of Digital North East 2022 into firm action plan for each of the North East State. The implementation will require symbiotic and collaborative efforts between the Central Ministries and Departments concerned and the Governments of the North East States.
- e-Pragati is a framework that provides integrated services tocitizens through free flow of information. It is going to be used to usher in an era of good governance, characterized by efficiency, effectiveness, transparency, and foresight. e-Pragati, the Andhra Pradesh State Enterprise Architecture, is this new paradigm. It is a mission-centric approach and a framework, to galvanize the pan-government ecosystem by transcending boundaries to design and deliver services in a coordinated, integrated, efficient and equitable way that citizens and businesses demand and deserve, aimed to realize the Sunrise Andhra Vision 2022.
- e-Pragati to be an effective tool in realizing the vision of Sunrise Andhra Pradesh
- e-Pragati to be rated among the best in the world and help Andhra Pradesh achieve top rank in global e-governance development index.
- Andhra Pradesh to focus on quality of life of its citizens with a special emphasis on quality of education, healthcare, skill development, agriculture, infrastructure, and services.
- e-Pragati to be a catalyst for enhancing the effectiveness of implementing various developmental projects and welfare schemes undertaken by the government.
- Planning and monitoring of public sector schemes and projects to take advantage of GIS and satellite imaging technologies.
Significance of Digital India
- To transform India to knowledge economy being a crucial task for government of India. With the help of Digital networks, the information can reach the corners of our country.
- DBT can be achieved with robust digital infrastructure and leakages can be stopped.
- With the help of blockchain technology we can trace the source of black money.
//php comments_template(); ?>