Discuss in detail about the application and role played by the robotics in the upbringing of agri culture sector in India.
Structure of answer:
- Introduction (about robotics in agriculture)
- Current scenario of agriculture in India in comparison with other countries that have developed agriculture systems like US, Iran etc.
- Discuss how robotics can be applied to agrarian systems? What benefits it has and can bring?
- Explain the specific case of India.
- Discuss the scope and benefits in detail.
- Explain the challenges involved.
- Way forward.
- Agricultural Robot Applications. Agricultural robots automate slow, repetitive and dull tasks for farmers, allowing them to focus more on improving overall production yields.
- Some of the most common robots in agriculture are used for: Harvesting and picking
- Agribot is a robot designed for agricultural purposes.
- It performs the elementary functions involved in farming i.e. ploughing the field, sowing of seeds and covering the seeds with soil.
- The robot is autonomous and provides the facility for optional switching of the ploughing system when required.
- An agricultural robot or agribot is a robot deployed for agricultural purposes. The main area of application of robots in agriculture is at the harvestingstage.
- Fruit picking robots, driverless tractor / sprayer, and sheep shearing robots are designed to replace human labour.
//php comments_template(); ?>