BSF CONDUCTS MAINAMATI MAITREE EXERCISE 2019
- Border Security Force (BSF) and Border Guards Bangladesh (BGB) concluded a three-day MainamatiMaitree Exercise 2019 as a part of confidence-building measures between the two border guards.
MainamatiMaitree Exercise 2019:
- The exercise was named after Mainamati hill range situated 8 km west of Comilla Township in Bangladesh, which is home to an ancient Buddhist archaeological site in the region.
- The exercise was held in areas near Srimantapur in Sipahijala district, bordering Comilla district of
- The objective of MainamatiMaitree Exercise 2019 was to plan and conduct anti-smuggling and anti-criminal activity related operations with an aim to achieve better joint operational efficiency and border management in the area.
- The exercise involved joint patrolling, anti-smuggling drills, simulated raids on suspected places in both the countries and checking of goods and identity at international check posts.
//php comments_template(); ?>