Credit Linked Capital Subsidy and Technology Up-gradation Scheme (CLCS-TUS)
Why in News?
- Cabinet approves continuation of Credit Linked Capital Subsidy and Technology Up- gradation Scheme (CLCS-TUS) beyond 12th Plan for three years from 2017-18 to 2019-20
- The scheme aims at improving the competitiveness of MSMEs by integrating various ongoing schematic interventions.
- Scheme aims at improving the competitiveness of MSMEs by integrating various ongoing schematic interventions.
- Hand holding for zero defect zero effect manufacturing (ZED).
- Increasing productivity through waste reduction (Lean)
- Design intervention (Design)
- Cloud computing (Digital MSMEs)
- Facilitation of intellectual property (IPR)
- Nurturing new ideas (Incubation)
- Special provisions have been made in this scheme to promote entrepreneurship for SC/STs, women
- The scheme through Zero Defect & Zero Effect, component will promote reduction in emission level of greenhouse gases and and improve the competitiveness through reduction in defect / wastage during the manufacturing process of the products.
- It will also promote the innovation, digital empowerment of MSMEs, design interventions and support the protection of intellectual property of MSMEs.
- The scheme will facilitate technology up-gradation to MSEs.
- Improvement in Quality of products by MSMEs,
- Enhancement in productivity,
- Reduction in waste and
- It shall promote a culture of continuous improvement.
//php comments_template(); ?>