Did the Swachh Bharat initiative in reducing ground water contamination? Evaluate the role played by the Scheme.
Structure of answer:
- Introduction (Discuss about the scheme).
- How does it help to reduce the ground water contamination?
- Discuss the key finding of the report.
- Explain the present status of the mission.
- Way forward.
- The Swachh Bharat initiative has led to reduced ground water contamination.
- The substantial reductions may potentially be attributed to the improvement in sanitation and
- Supportive systems such as regular monitoring and behavior change messaging, which have all
been critical aspects of the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen), also helped reduce ground water
- A recent study by the UNICEF has found that ‘Swachh Bharat (Grameen)’ initiative of the
government has helped reduce ground water contamination.
//php comments_template(); ?>