INDIA, MOROCCO SIGN FOUR MOUs
- India and Morocco signed four MoUs following the delegation-level talks between External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and her Moroccan counterpart Nasser Bourita in Rabat.
- The agreements include setting up of joint working group on counter terrorism, cooperation in housing and human settlement, reciprocal facilitation of procedures for issue of business visa and cooperation in youth matters.
- The Indian External Affairs Minister and her Moroccan counterpart discussed ways to enhance bilateral cooperation in a number of areas, including defence and security, counter-terrorism and trade and investment.
- Setting up of Joint Working Group on Counter Terrorism: To develop a comprehensive approach to combat terrorism including cross- border terrorism, misuse of internet including social media by terror entities; terrorist financing, recruitment of members of terrorist groups.
- Cooperation in Housing and Human Settlement: To further the cooperation in the field of Low Cost and Affordable Housing, Urban Planning and Smart Cities.
- Cooperation in Youth Matters: To strengthen and encourage people to people connect, emphasizing on youths who comprises more than 50% of the population in both the countries through participation in events and activities in the two countries, exchange of information and knowledge sharing, and youth exchanges.
- Reciprocal facilitation of procedures for issue of Business Visa: To alleviate the difficulties faced by businessmen in issue of Business Visa to further strengthen the excellent economic relations between the two countries.
//php comments_template(); ?>