International Tourism Mart
Why in news?
- The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, in association with the Department of Tourism, Government of Tripura and the North Eastern States is organizing the 7th “International Tourism Mart” in Agartala, Tripura.
- The objective of IMT will be to create annual Global Tourism Mart for India in line with major international travel marts being held in countries across the world.
- It will provide platform for all stakeholders in tourism and hospitality industries to interact and transact business opportunities.
- It will provide platform for States to showcase their products to international buyers, opinion makers and bloggers and attract more tourists to their respective states.
International Tourism Mart -7th edition:
- The 7th edition of the International Tourism Mart, an annual event organised in the North Eastern region with the objective of highlighting the tourism potential of the region in the domestic and international markets.
- It brings together the tourism business fraternity and entrepreneurs from the eight North Eastern States.
- The event has been planned and scheduled to facilitate interaction between buyers, sellers, media, Government agencies and other stakeholders.
- The International Tourism Marts are organised in the North Eastern States on rotation basis. The earlier editions of this mart have been held in Guwahati, Tawang, Shillong, Gangtok and Imphal.
//php comments_template(); ?>