Discuss “Ocean of economic opportunities” is Indian Ocean for India.
Structure of answer:
- Introduction (Discuss basic points of Importance of Indian Ocean).
- Explain some facts of Indian Ocean.
- Discuss the major resources of Ocean.
- Say about the significance of the region.
- Conclusion (say about importance of The index of refraction of water (IOR)
- Facts: The Indian Ocean covers at least one fifth of the world’s total ocean area.
- It is bounded by Africa and the Arabian Peninsula (known as the western Indian Ocean), India’s coastal waters (the central Indian Ocean), and the Bay of Bengal near Myanmar and Indonesia (the eastern Indian Ocean).
- It is a major conduit for international trade, especially energy.
- Resources: densely populated, and comprised of some of the world’s fastest growing regions.
- The Ocean is also a valuable source of fishing and mineral resources.
- The Indian Ocean basin is of particular importance for India, as the region’s most populous country and geopolitical keystone.
- About: It is bounded by Asia on the north, on the west by Africa, on the east by Australia, and on the south by the Southern Ocean or, depending on definition, by Antarctica.
//php comments_template(); ?>