What is effect of social media on Democracy? Explain the role to be an enabler of transparency and democracy
Structure of answer:
- Introduction ( Role of social media in general)
- Why social media is important to a democracy?
- How does it strengthen the democracy?
- Explain the relation between media and democracy and give some examples.
- Discuss the current issue.
- Way forward (Explain how one can handle the issue)
- Conclusion (Your general opinion)
- The media can promote democracy by among other things, educating voters, protecting human rights, promoting tolerance among various social groups, and ensuring that governments are transparent and accountable.
- Instead of promoting democracy, they can contribute to democratic decay.
- The democracy of the public sphere is in the participation of citizens who provide information to the media and share it to society.
- Media democracy advocates that corporate ownership and commercial pressures influence media content, sharply limiting the range of news, opinions, and entertainment citizens receive.
- What role media play? It has been playing a very important role in shaping human minds. Media plays a crucial role in shaping a healthy democracy.
- It is the backbone of a democracy.Media makes us aware of various social, political and economical activities happening around the world.
- How does it strengthen? To provide information to people is like providing power to the people so that they can contribute to the democratic or political process.
- So, contribution of people to the process of governance by gaining information from the media definitely enhances the democracy.
//php comments_template(); ?>