Why it is necessary to view sustainable development from the interest of flora and fauna and not just from the standpoint of human being is the needs of the hour explain.
Structure of answer:
- • Introduction (Need in current time).
- • Significance of eco-centric approach.
- • Say about why we should have view sustainable development from the prism of interest of flora and fauna and not just from the standpoint of human beings.
- • Way forward.
- • Conclusion.
- • Ecocentrism can be seen as one stream of thought within environmentalism, the political and ethical movement that seeks to protect and improve the quality of the natural environment through changes to environmentally harmful human activities by adopting environmentally benign forms of political, economic, and social.
- • The principal solution for Sustainable Development lies in mental transformation towards an eco-centric mindset that prioritizes socio-ecological objectives in human well-being.