WOMEN WITH FOUR CHILDREN TO GET LIFE TAX EXEMPTION IN HUNGARY
- Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban announced new measures, under which increasing financial aid and subsidies will be provided to families that have more than three children.
- The measures were announced by the Prime Minister during his “state of the nation” speech. They are meant to encourage women to have more children and to reverse Hungary’s population decline. Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s new measures aren’t just aimed at increasing Hungary’s declining birthrate. They are also aimed at limiting the country’s immigration and diversifying its population.
- According to Orban, while the West is responding to declining birthrate with migrants from other continents, in Hungary, they do not need numbers, but Hungarian children.
Various Measures Announced:
- The Hungarian government has decided to provide a lifetime income tax exemption for women who give birth to at least four children.
- The government has also proposed the introduction of a subsidy worth 8,825 US dollars towards the purchase of a seven-seat vehicle for families with three or more children.
- It has also announced a seven-point plan to increase the fertility rate in the country.
- It has also promised to extend home loans to families with at least two children.
- Besides, a low-interest loan of 35,300 US dollars for women under the age of 40 who are marrying for the first time has also been proposed.
- The government has also decided to build 21,000 nurseries across the country in three years and provide grandparents with free childcare if they are raising their children’s children.
//php comments_template(); ?>