Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
Why in news?
- The Madhya Pradesh government has announced the launch of a scheme to ensure temporary employment to the youths from the economically weaker sections (EWS) in the urban areas.
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana:
- The Scheme would guarantee 100 days of employment every year to the EWS youths.
- During their employment, youths would be given skills training of their choice, so that they can take benefits of the available job opportunities.
- While those in rural areas get employment under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA), the urban poor youth are left out.
- This scheme will effectively cover them.
//php comments_template(); ?>